Update on Saudi Product Safety Programme (SALEEM/SABER)
The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) announces a new mandatory requirement for product registration on the SABER platform.
As of 15 March 2020, in addition to the existing requirements for product registration, it will become mandatory to upload a product’s images on the SABER platform.
The uploaded images must be as follows:
- A clear image of the product label
- A clear image of the product barcode / QR Code
- An image that shows the identity and the shape of the product
- An image of each model
- An image of the trademark
- An image of the energy efficiency label
Need to register your products on the SABER Certification platform? We’re here to help!
Cotecna is your one-stop-shop and assists importers with the compulsory product registration on the SASO certification platform (SABER), in addition to the Certification process.
To request a free quote, or to learn more about the certification process, please fill out the form below: